Fielding Tree & Shrub Care is proud to offer premier holiday lighting services in the Denver metro area. Whether you want to make your commercial business festive for the season or have the best home display on the block, our talented lightning professionals have the time, design expertise, and products to make it happen! Learn why you should consider professional holiday lighting services and book a consultation today.
While you’re enjoying hayrides and carving jack-o-lanterns, our team at Fielding Tree & Shrub Care is pulling out the holiday lighting. We’re getting everything organized and gearing up for the holiday season, which is just around the corner. Professional holiday lighting is one of our newer services and we wanted you to have first dibs on consultations and scheduling.
As soon as October starts schedules start to get hectic for our clients, so holiday lighting consultations are available now! Don’t miss this opportunity to custom design a stunning lighting display months in advance, taking one more thing off your busy holiday to-do list!
The Benefits of Professional Holiday Lighting Services
Hanging holiday lights might be a long-standing routine or tradition in your house. But if you’re honest with yourself, it’s probably more of a task than a joy. Is standing on a ladder in the freezing cold for hours anyone’s idea of fun?? Like lawn care and landscaping, holiday lighting is an aesthetic expression of caring for your property and displaying your personal style. Many homeowners end up feeling frustrated or disappointed with their DIY lighting job because it just didn’t live up to their expectations or wasn’t worth the time and effort. For these reasons, it makes sense to consider professional holiday lighting services. A simple holiday lighting consultation in early fall can set you up for a stress-free holiday season!
Here are just a few of the benefits of using a professional holiday lighting service:
Put Safety First
What’s the worst way to spend a holiday? Even worse than getting stuck in an airport is being stuck in a cast or laid up in the hospital! Don’t let a risky holiday lighting job gone wrong put you out of commission this holiday season. You’ll be surprised to learn that there are many types of injuries that commonly happen during DIY holiday lighting. Here’s a list of common injury statistics:
- Christmas tree and holiday decoration fires result in twice the injuries and 5 times more fatalities per fire than the average winter holiday fire.
- Approximately 150 home fires per year begin with holiday lights and other decorative lighting, causing another 8 deaths, 16 injuries, and $8.9 million in property damage each year.
- Roughly 5,800 people per year were treated in hospital emergency rooms for falls associated with holiday decorations. More than half of these injuries were caused by falls from ladders or roofs while decorating outdoors.
- CPSC estimates that each year, about 4,000 injuries associated with electric extension cords are treated in hospital emergency rooms. 50% of these injuries involve fractures, lacerations, contusions, or sprains from people tripping over extension cords. 13% of these injuries involve children less than five years of age.
Make safety a priority by letting trained professionals take care of the holiday lighting installation. You can still take all the credit, no one will be the wiser!
Save Time & Energy
Denver winters are beautiful, but not without responsibility. You’ll already spend time shoveling snow or sidewalks you’ll have to ice as the weather turns cold. Will you really have time and energy left over to spend hours hanging holiday lights?
While there are plenty of reasons to consider professional holiday lighting services, saving time is probably at the top of the list. Instead of spending time on lights you can:
- Be present in the moment and enjoy your holidays with loved ones.
- Focus on your other commitments during the busy months of November and December.
- Cheer on your favorite sports from the warm comfort of your couch!
When you choose to set up a holiday lighting consultation, you’ll see that you don’t have to make any sacrifices. You can plan an incredible holiday display that will bring cheer for the whole family!
- Professional crews are trained to install lighting safely, caring for your home as if it were their own.
- They can produce incredible results efficiently with minimal disruption to your schedule or property.
- Your lighting display will be installed with fasteners and clips that can easily be removed and will not harm your home, cords will be discreetly hidden and tucked out of the way for safety.
Better Quality Products
How many times have you spent time and energy stringing lights, only to have bulbs burn out or half a wire go dark just days later? Oh, the frustration!! Better products means better results, and that’s where our team has a big advantage:
- Lighting experts spend the offseason checking all the lighting materials thoroughly to make sure they are in working order and ready to go for the holidays.
- Holiday decor products available in retail stores are typically over-priced and lacking in durability.
- A professional lighting service can provide high-quality lighting products that shine brighter and have the durability to weather Denver’s icy winter storms.
Tear Down & Storage
Who wants to brave the icy January weather after the holidays to tediously take down holiday decor and lights? With professional lighting services, you get to skip that dreaded process and a professional crew will arrive to take down the lights with the same attention to detail as when they installed them.
You’ll also be amazed how much storage space you can free up when you don’t have to store and organize piles and piles of lights! After lights come down, professional lighting services safely package the products and take them away to be stored elsewhere. They test each lighting product after the season ends and before the next year to make sure everything is still working properly.
What Can I Expect During a Holiday Lighting Consultation?
A holiday lighting consultation is a stress-free, low-pressure way to learn more about the holiday lighting design and installation possibilities for your home. There is no commitment required! Just a friendly meeting to discuss lighting design, products, and rates.
Property visit: All holiday lighting consultations will take place on-site. Our team needs to see and assess your home, its architecture, and landscaping to consult on what designs and products are feasible for using your property.
Design: Share photos of inspiration and your vision for what you would like your holiday lighting design to look like. Our creative crew can make suggestions and draft a custom design to suit and accent the unique features of your property.
Products: Learn about the different lighting products available and what makes them durable and unique. Our team members will give you details on how much energy certain products will use and help you estimate how much of an increase in your energy bill you can expect during the holiday season.
Make planning a holiday lighting display a top priority on you to-do list this fall. Getting it up early makes it a treat you and your family can enjoy all season long! To learn more, schedule your on-site holiday lighting consultation with our team today!